Tuesday, November 1, 2016

From the Scriptorium: November 2016

I've decided to add a new monthly feature to my blog! The 'From the Scriptorium' post each month will highlight book news, reviews, historical blogs & articles, events, media mentions, and more. Here is my first go at it. Let me know if there are other features that you would love to see.

Happy Reading!
Samantha











November 2016 Edition

Last month was exciting! October was full of Kindle sales and guest posts, and now it is time to start looking forward to the holiday season. I will be kicking it off in a few days at the Trinity Christmas Bazaar on November 5th. Come and see me and give the unique gift of signed books to your friends and family this year!

In the News

I have been busy over the past month with several guest blog posts. You can find them all here:

Bookish News

November is NaNoWriMo or National Novel Writing Month, so you can expect to find me closeted away with my laptop and stacks of books most days this month. My goal is to make great strides toward getting Queen of Martyrs completed.

You can keep up with what I am reading by following me on Goodreads.

Featured Reviews

One for Plantagenet Princess Tudor Queen: review by Author Stephanie Churchill
One for Faithful Traitor: 5-star review on Amazon


Have you written a review? I would love to feature it! Add a link in the comments below.


Did you miss it?

My post this month on Cecily of York was my most popular blog to date! I knew you guys loved Cecily, and I'm glad you enjoyed learning more about her. If you missed it, you can read it here - Marrying Down: Cecily of York.

You want it? You got it.

Is there a topic you would like to see a blog on? Interested in hosting an author event? Is there a newsletter feature I've missed that you want to see? Let me know in the comments below & I will do my best to deliver.



2 comments: